Sunday, 8 August 2010

♥ History Of Make-up! ♥

This post has been a long time coming. As part of my college course this year I had to complete a History Of Make-up project, I worked extremely hard on this and wanted to share it with you guys. This may appeal to the make-up lover but also any people into their crafts and scrapbooking! :) Enjoy!

Let me know if you like it, I would really appreciate it! :)

KJ x


  1. wow you made a great job !!!!!
    it's super interesting :) it's the first time i see a history of make up !!!

    thanks for sharing !!!!!!!


  2. You did a great you!
    I would like to do something that has anything to be with makeup...I'd like to be a makeup artist...but now I can't (¬_¬)

  3. This looks really awesome!
    I don't even know the first thing about make-up, but you did a really good job of capturing the essence of all of the time periods.

  4. Whoa, this is AWESOME. And I can definitely tell you put a lot of work into it! Such a great reference point :)

  5. That is amazing, it must of taken you so much time to do that!! You should be really prous of yourself!


  6. that is amaaaazing babe, fucking love it!
    i love looking at history of make-up, that is one fantastic project
    well done :D
    and thank u very much for following


  7. what a great resource to have, the middle ages pages are my personal favorite

  8. I love this!!!

    Im new to blogger and would really appreciate it if you would follow me :) Thankyou